Sunday 3 March 2013

OOTD

So today I had a family dinner in The Grove - 5 star hotel and spa, I was a little nervous because I had never been to a 5 star place before so I didn't really know what to expect, or what to wear. In the end I decided to wear this:
Here is a more detailed look at what I was wearing:

White lace top, £55 - French Connection
Black high waisted skirt, £12.99 - New Look
Black studded Chelsea boots, £34.55(sale) - Republic
Nail varnish(nice n' neutral), £4.99 - Topshop
Diamond cross ring, £4.99 - Topshop
Leather jacket, £30(sale) - Topshop
 
The dress code for the restaurant was smart casual, which pretty much means most things except jeans, trainers, hoodies and things along those lines. I really liked what I wore, but I know it won't be to everyone's tastes! 

Love yous xox


 

1 comment: