Wednesday 6 August 2014

What can I say? I've grown up.

So..I started this Blog back in 2012 I think it was, I was younger, I was girly, and I think maybe what has changed the most is my music taste and style. I think it would only be fair if anyone is even reading this blog anymore is to update you on who I am today.

Name: Emillie

Birthday: 27th September

Appearance: Grey eyes, 10mm stretcher, nose piercing, as of the moment pink hair but I change it up a lot.

Location: Hertfordshire 

Favourite things: Reading, Sleeping, Internet, Concerts and Music

Favourite Bands: All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Hands Like Houses, 5 Seconds of Summer (guilty)











Style: I would say laid back and maybe kind of grungy? ha

My Blog: A few things may change on here from what they used to, for example I would really like to post more music related things and more of my opinion of things, could be anything..new albums, make up, skin care, hair. Even if no one ends up reading this blog anymore, I couldn't blame you it has been over a year, I just love writing so as long as I enjoy it I will keep posting.
If you have any questions done be afraid to ask!

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment